Meetings held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday 7.00 to 9.30 pm
St Kieran’s Parish Hall – 2 King Street, Manly Vale
Please contact: Angela Williams, CC
- Do you want to improve your public speaking and general communication skills?
- Do you want to build strong leadership abilities and hone your listening skills?
Our education program will help you to:
- Improve your presentation and public speaking skills
- Build your leadership abilities with experienced Toastmasters
- Enhance your professional and personal self-confidence through a well-designed education, coaching and mentoring program.
You will be coached by competent, experienced public speakers who will help you achieve your goals.
We at St Kieran’s Toastmasters Club provide a mutually supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.